CRISTIANO RONALDO hit back at football’s hatchet men and roared: You will never stop me.

You'll never kick me out

The Manchester United star was left with four stitches and a black eye after an elbow in the face from Roma’s Mirko Vucinic on Tuesday night.
It was just another example of the rough-house treatment Ronaldo gets from teams who simply cannot halt him.
But the Portuguese winger said: “They’ll never stop me from playing the way I do.

“It’s OK, in four or five days I will be beautiful again!”

Ronaldo sported sunglasses to hide his scars as he launched his book ‘Cristiano Ronaldo — Moments’. Ronaldo, 22, added: “My dream now is to win the Champions League. “The Milan semi-final last season was a big disappointment. We were one step away from the final and it was hard to lose. “But I learned a lot from that experience. And I think we have a stronger, better and more experienced squad to do it this year.”Wayne Rooney’s first goal of the season earned United a 1-0 home win over Roma and left them top of Group F. And Ronaldo insists a repeat of the Treble triumph of 1999 is possible.

Sem comentários: